Hello! I’m Elise.
photographer, espresso martini enthusiast, third culture kid
I am a woman of color food and lifestyle photographer known for a fresh, clean approach.
In addition to working with numerous brands ranging from food, beverage to subscription services, I have a background in project management. This helps me approach my projects holistically, taking the reigns from concept to delivery.
Fun to know:
- Currently based in Los Angeles, but moved often in my life. Prior to LA, I lived in NYC and before that in Abu Dhabi.
- Love to travel, and have visited almost 30 countries so far.
- Learned how to cook by watching too much Food Network.
- What’s the opposite of a green-thumb? I’ve never had a plant last in my care, but I’m trying!
- Big cocktail enthusiast. My friends know I’m extra, and can expect homemade simple syrups and fresh juice-based cocktails when they come over.